Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Selma Lawd -LAWD- Selma! (This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb)




Let it be know that I dont like this band.

Now let it be know that because I dont like them doesnt mean I cannot recognize that they are pretty good. Some stuff is infectiously catchy, annoyingly so, and well thought out. I dont like how they talk about the Vietnam war, I mean c'mon! They were'nt even alive then, or how they sound just a little too much like Ghost Mice. If this whole folk rock stuff is your bag then check these guys out. You might be like me and find them to be good, but hate them, or you may be like some people and love 'em. I'll leave the choice up to you. At any rate, if you like it, delete it and order the album off of this amazing intraweb.

So to summerize:
Stupid name
Annoyingly catchy songs
Folk you!
I think Bob Dylan would be proud, but I never met the guy...

7/10(I dont like them...)
this bike is a pipe bomb - front seat solidarity

No comments: